Historic Oxford Home
Convenient Location & Ideal Privacy
Located 1 block from the beautifully revamped square in Oxford, AL and walking distance to
dining and shops. Home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with one of the bath recently remodeled
with claw foot tub. The home has 2,800 +/- sq ft and 2 garages with one being attached and
one being detached. Glassed in rear porch overlooks the small dip pool in the back yard. The
home also has a metal roof and poured drive.
The property is ready for a new owner who desires to be close to historic downtown.
• MAIN LEVEL
• FOYER: 12 foot ceilings and hardwood floors
• LIVING ROOM: 12 foot ceiling and hardwood floors
• GREAT ROOM: Gas fireplace, carpeted, large picture window, spacious room that exits to back yar and
• DINING ROOM: The dining area has hardwood floors, gas fireplace with mantel and is a very spacious room
• GARAGE: These is one attached garage and one detached garage perfect shop or extra storage space.
• Home had many new windows installed in 2017 along with several AC units. The exterior was painted in 2014.